Study America

I want to study in USA, guide me about entrance test. I am Class 11th student.
Posted By Career Guide LocationMaharashtra, Mumbai Nov 12 2019 11:36 PM
  • Career GuideGuide
    Posted On Nov 13 2019 01 : 42 AM
    Study in a US college demands for SAT Score. Depending on your choice of course you may need to appear for SAT or SAT Subject or both. In addition you may also need qualification in TOEFL. All information related admission test is available here We will be able to assist you in a much better way if you can mention the choice of course and institution. However everything about Study in US is available here Do feel free to write us for more questions. We will be happy to help!
Post Comment
* Help us keep the Discussion Boards clean and respectful. We take online abuse seriously. Read the terms of use to avoid having your message deleted.
Ask Question